Monday, April 14, 2008

God's Journal Entry #26: My Return Policy

Today I was the God of
Arnold, Sweinstein and Finkleton.
They asked me for better names
And I told them I was sorry
For giving them lame parents,
But once a name is named
Then there’s no name-backs -

Well what happens if I have a receipt?
Asked Finkleton.
Who do you think I am?
I roared and smote him with
Lightening.
Arnold and Sweinstein kept
Their mouths shut for the
Rest of the day.

Blessings, blessings,
Blessings, I told them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

This one is my favorite so far (except for maybe the mice). I was thinking about it today and laughing.

April 15, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was reciting this to people all day. :)

April 15, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home