Friday, April 4, 2008

Do Questions Come in Pairs?

Are you here? Do you wear hats?
Should I check the box? Are you crying?
How loudly do you laugh? Do you have a beard?
What color is water, exactly? Will it rain tomorrow?
What did you get me? Who’s to say I won’t?
How is it like in Coffman Cove, Alaska? Do you know Leanna?
Am I Joey? Why can’t I sing?

Will I remember? Did I sigh?
Can you see it? Can I have some?
Are you here? Did you forget?
Who wants to quit? Why are you sleeping?
Are the presents grinning? Will you take it as a zero?
How do you feel about lox? Do you yawn at the opera?
Can I please have it now? Am I missing something?
Will you give it to me? Why not?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

Ah, but do questions come in pears? Do hamburgers make good rings?

April 5, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home