Friday, April 18, 2008

Dream Writing.3

Kevin Spacey is Gay

It is a well-known fact that I love Kevin Spacey. He is one of those men who looks so creepy, that he circles around and becomes unbelievably attractive and…HOT. Imagine my dismay when I went to ShoWest over Spring Break, and found out he was rumored to be gay – and this was right before I saw him with one arm around Kate Bosworth…and the other around Jim Sturgess. Anyways, on March 31st, I started off writing a fiction piece late at night, woke up and found something else. I forgot about it and found it in one of my folders so here goes:

The world has disintegrated into millions of pieces of colorful glass, flying in slow motion, 3D dolby digital style towards my face. Little boxes taunt me just out of my line of peripheral vision and my mother calls me and tells me to the read the bible and not to forget to pray. But I don’t pray. Because tonight I found out that Kevin Spacey is gay. I mean. I guess it mkes sense, he does kind o f exude that bald-sih head-ish, creepy inense I-raped-your-children-in-the-face stare with an I’m goin g to rip out your stomache guts with my fingers each made out of one hundred ton pure bicep, what e’s no gay that doesnn’t make sense. But he does doth at kind of funny walk and he no wait, was holding on to kate Bosworth on the stage and luahging. Wha the t heck? That odesn’t make sense. Okay, I cant do this anymore with me pulling a small caravan of connected barrels except pigger and each box was carrying something. I have a spiral ring of colofl gemstones. Grea. I see a small fly or hornet no

Now I’m on the football field and something has definitely just fallen fron
Now a hal-f-

“you know, carrie ann, I bled my way out of thin situation.life was handed from you to me, notth e other way other

ohfuckdavid mamet . does not want your pity. David Mamet, Helen Hunt, Ang Lee and Robert Redford smiled from five screens around the room. I hated how my eyes flew to the screen and ignored the miniature realities on the stage far far far ahead of me. \

My head hurts a lot from all of this nonsense. I don’t think I can or really want to deal with it. Who made celebrities celebrities anyways? Did someone just bop them on the head and decide because this person is kind of good or kind of not so good in Brendan fraser’s tyle and then they would get al the power and prestige?
This odnesn’t make sne and I don’t make sense andymore eiter. I’m just a poor girl why don’t you just show me how to do it nad be done with it afterward?
Oh mu goddd it was a tradea guy from nestle chocolate is now I was worried about what they would al all sat well I punched you in the face but


I don’t know if I even like American 3 d films.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't believe everything you hear, dear, especially when it comes from people who have an obvious interest in spreading wild rumours (i.e. the gay activists and professional internet gossips, in this case). According to Perez Hilton, Ted Casablanca or Jonathan Jaxson, the whole A-list of Hollywood is gay.
Kevin Spacey is not gay. I know from a reliable source that he has been dating a woman in London for at least two years, but their relationship is very quiet because she's not a celebrity. Spacey is a very private man, and he doesn't care about this tired old gay rumour because it doesn't affect his real life.

April 27, 2008 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Wow, it doesn't cease to amaze me how word spreads in the blogosphere. You're not even actively part of it.

April 28, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home