Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Confusion

Is someone sitting here?, he asks.

(Behind him, past the window pane

There is a girl walking with barely any

Pants on).

Jeez, I say,

What?, he asks

No, I say

(But he is already setting his butt down

and throwing his feet on top of the

the air-conditioner).

Do you have a pencil, he asks

Why?, I ask

Excuse me?, he asks

No.

Alright.

Sorry, I lie.

You okay? He asks,

You okay? I ask,

What does that mean? He asks,

I don’t know, I say.

You’re confusing, he says

I’m confused, I say

We're all confused, he says

Thank God, I say.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

I like.

September 9, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

you seem to have developed a
a stutter...

September 11, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Sarah S said...

haha to Ben's comment.

This poem just screams Jae Bang btw

September 11, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home