Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Villanelle of the Pathetic

My bleeding sclera hides from blindness
My brain spreads clean and wry
My heart hurts from wanting kindness.

You have mastered the art of goodness
You have burned goodbyes
My bleeding sclera embraces blindness

I have seined the moving lightness
On their shadow forms rely
My heart hurts from wanting kindness

An inch of rain and spit as pittance
That’s all it takes for me to cry
My bleeding sclera turns from blindness

Shakespearean forms catch form’s loveliness
He has made men cry
Their hearts hurt from wanting kindness.

I hate fragility in trite-ful loneliness
I hate it when men cry
My bleeding sclera hurts from blindness
My heart hurts from wanting kindness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah S said...

a Villanelle!

December 23, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home